System Mechanic Technical Support & Live Iolo Customer Service Phone Number
System Mechanic is utility software developed by Iolo to optimize the PC’s performance by clearing the junk files. Apart from boosting up the speed of your PC, it also provides protection against the online threats such as viruses, malwares etc. The general reviews of this utility software are quite positive. However, despite having a lot of benefits this software is not completely flawless.
Every now and then, we can find users complaining regarding the issues like system mechanics stopped working on windows 10, System Mechanic Warning error!, Iolo System Mechanic caused Windows Update to fail etc. If you are also facing any of such issues then we recommend you to call System Mechanic Technical Support Toll Free Helpline Number to avail the best customer support.
System Mechanic Support Phone Number USA
No matter if you are a business owner, working professional or just a student, in this digital era, a fast and smooth computer is a requirement for everyone. The Iolo system mechanic fulfills all these requirements and enables a hassle-free computing. But sometimes this software can itself be a little problematic. Thankfully, expert technicians at the Iolo Support Phone Number department are there to help the users against every System Mechanic problems. All a user needs to do is dial the Live Iolo Technical support phone number and let the specialists handle the problems.
Common Issues with System Mechanic and their solutions
Here are some of the most commonly faced System Mechanic issues and problems along with their solutions.
How to install system mechanic on Windows 10?
The latest version of system mechanic is readily compatible with windows 10. Follow the steps given below in order to download and install system mechanic for windows 10.
- Firstly, visit the system mechanic detail page and click on “try it free”
- Now, you have to sign up on the website.
- After signing up you will receive a direct link to download the application.
- Click on the link and the downloading will start automatically.
- A window will appear asking you for permission to save a copy of System Mechanic installation file.
- Open the downloaded file and click on “I accept the agreement” radio button.
- Follow the instructions of installation wizard and the software will be installed automatically.
If a runtime error message during installing Iolo System Mechanic appears or if your system mechanic not working with windows 10 then it reflects a technical error. Call System mechanic toll free helpline phone number to resolve these technical errors and start a fresh installation.
How to get rid of “System Mechanic has stopped working” Error message on windows 7?
This is one of the most common errors faced by the System Mechanic users. Follow the instructions given below to get rid of such problems
- First of all, make sure you are using the compatible version of system mechanics. Upgrade to the latest version if possible. Wondering if you will be having to pay to upgrade to system Mechanic 16? Well, the answer is yes, you have to pay approximately $30 for that.
- Make sure the right drivers are installed in your PC.
- This issue can also be caused due to software conflict between the installed third party applications programs. Run your computer in a clean boot state and check if the problem gets resolved.
- If the issue persists then it is recommended that you should give a call at system Mechanic Technical support helpline number.
How to uninstall System Mechanics?
Follow the instructions given below in order to uninstall the system Mechanics.
- Open control panel followed by add or remove program.
- Select the iolo technologies System Mechanic Professional.
- Click on Change/Remove button and software will be uninstalled automatically.
- Restart the computer to save changes.
You can't uninstall System Mechanic completely using this method. To uninstall the system mechanics completely, you have to remove the system mechanic professional registry entries. As it involves a risk of permanent damage to the windows, we recommend you to get it done by the experts at System Mechanic customer support department. They will help you uninstalling System Mechanic in the most efficient way.
System Mechanic Customer Service Contact Phone Number
Being technical software, the system mechanic involves countless possibilities of an error or issue. It is not possible to discuss each of them in a single post. If your system mechanic not working and you can’t find your problem listed in this article then you can get the issues resolved by calling System Mechanic customer service helpline phone number. Here are some benefits which you can avail by dialing this number.
- Expert support technicians who are well versed in their respective field
- 24x7 Availability.
- Instant support for any kind of problem related to the system mechanic.
- Availability of remote desktop support if required.
- First call resolution without any waiting time what so ever.