Recuva Support & Utility Customer Service Phone Number
Have you ever accidentally deleted important files from your hard disk or any other storage device? Well, you can easily recover your lost files using the Recuva Utilities, a precisely developed software by Piriform Ltd. It is very easy to download this software and using it requires no technical skills. However, sometimes it might occur that you face certain problems while using this software. Some of the common issues include problem in recovering word documents, trouble in finding a restored file, running Recuva in debug mode, issues with secure deletion, etc.
Luckily, we can always avail the best Recuva Utilities customer support service and get the solution to any kind of problem that arises while using Recuva. One can very easily contact Recuva Utilities customer care helpdesk number to avail the service of the experts and solve their queries.
Recuva Support Phone Number
If you feel like you are stuck in an issue while using the Recuva software, you can always call on Recuva Utilities helpline contact number USA and an expert technician will be made available to your service at once. The Recuva Utilities customer service is available 24x7 and the experts are highly devoted to solve any kind of issue that is troubling you.
Common Issues Faced While Using Recuva
Some of the most common issues that you may encounter while using Recuva is mentioned below along with their solution. If you are facing any of these errors, follow the given steps to resolve them.
Problem: I am not able to recover word documents
Reason: Sometimes, when a file is deleted, some other application might overwrite a part of the file making it difficult to recover the file.
Solution for Recuva Utility Error
- If you are not able to open the file, try opening it with another application that supports Word files or open the file in a simple text editor.
- If you can open the file in Word but the information inside it is corrupted, you can try saving it in another format (RTF or TXT).
- You can use Word’s text converter to recover the text portion of a document.
- You can also use the built-in function of the Word to repair the file. Click on File>Open and instead of clicking on ‘open’, right click on it and select ‘open and repair’.
Problem: I am not able to find a specific file which had been deleted from the Recycle Bin
Reason: After you have run Recuva, you might not be able to relocate a file that was earlier put up in Recycle Bin before permanent deleting it. This can occur because the Windows might have renamed it.
- List all the files present in the Recycle bin and sort them by the last modified date.
- If the above method do not solve the purpose, try running a Deep Scan (Deep Scan can be time taking, normally in hours).
How do I run Recuva in debug mode?
This is required if you want to generate a log of environment and activities of Recuva.
- Click on Start>Run.
- In the Run dialog box, type
/ debug and hit ok. Recuva starts running in debug mode.
- The log will appear at the entered destination in the previous step.
Recuva Utilities Customer Support Phone Number
We have tried to help you with some of the general problems that occur in performing recovery through Recuva. If your problem is not mentioned here or you are not able to solve your issues through the mentioned steps, you can contact the Recuva Utilities customer care service by calling on the Recuva Utilities customer care toll free number. An expert technician will be instantly assigned to you who will remain with you until your problem totally vanishes and you are completely satisfied.
Some of the striking features of the Recuva Utilities customer care support are:
- Skilled team of experts: The expert customer care executives have solution to any kind of problem you face with Recuva.
- 24x7 availability: You can contact through the helpline number anytime you want.
- Affordable pricing: You get an affordable and transparent pricing policy.
- Negligible wait time: Instant support is provided to you on your very first call.