System mechanic is one of the powerful junk cleaner software available today that not only wipes out the excess junk files from the system but provide additional features such as repairing of the registry, Hard drive fixing, Removal of broke n shortcuts, etc. This post is meant to provide the users some meaning insights on various errors/issues frequently arising in the System mechanic tool such as System Mechanic Stopped Working, System Mechanic won’t open, System Mechanic not responding etc.
System Mechanic Not Working
It offers protection against various threats lurking all over the Internet that can potentially harm your computer in no time. While this tool works wonder most of the time by speeding up your computer device, but there are certain areas where it lags and thereby creates System Mechanic Stopped Working trouble for its users. Let’s discuss these anomalies-
System Mechanic won’t Open – Key Symptoms
Here are some of the symptoms that indicates the presence of different types of errors while running System mechanic software-
- Frequent freezing of computer.
- Crashing of computer while opening different programs in Windows.
- Snail Pace speed of computer.
- Files getting corrupted automatically.
- System mechanic stopped working on Windows 7/8/10.
Getting error System Mechanic has stopped working
If you’re getting the error on your computer device “System Mechanic Stopped working” while running a scan or program in Windows or system mechanic itself then, you need to know that this error usually occurs due to the conflict with the backup software called Acronis. The drivers of this backup software can cause serious errors in the Windows operating system. To prevent this error for a smooth running of the windows programs, you need to boot the computer in safe mode with networking support. This will enable you to temporary run the windows without the Acronis software running in the background. Here is how to start the safe mode-
- Continuously press the F8 key after restarting or powering on the computer.
- The computer will display the information related to the hardware. After that a menu with “advance boot options” will appear.
- Use the arrow keys to select the “safe mode” or “safe mode with networking” options displayed.
- The safe mode will opened up. Check if the message “System mechanic stopped working” still pops up or not while running a program.
Different Error messages in System Mechanic
Here are some of the error messages one can get while installing/opening /using system mechanic in the computer-
- System mechanic Error 6
- “System path variable not found” Error
- Couldn’t open “install.log” error.
- System mechanic Scrip Error
- “Access violation error”
- “Not a valid Win32 application” Error
- System mechanic Error 1791
- “SysMech.exe has stopped working” Error\
If you are getting any trouble with System mechanic antivirus then you can also contact with helpdesk support team on System Mechanic Technical Support Phone Number.