Norton Antivirus runs in the background process to protect your device from the various type of security threat – both in terms of traditional virus attacks, but also against Trojan horses, Internet worms and all malware that tricks on the Internet.
There might be some issue in your computer So That you need to uninstall Norton antivirus from your Mac computers. MAC operating systems are popular for the drag and drop feature which makes the uninstalling process easy and allows users to quickly remove files from the system. Unfortunately, not just pulling an application to the trash can not necessarily have the program been completely uninstalled. Sometimes some of the files of software installed or save in the different folders. Users can call on Norton antivirus support phone number to get assistance on Norton antivirus removal from your Mac computers.
Steps to Uninstall Norton Antivirus from Mac Operating system:
- Download AppZapper and double-click the downloaded DMG file.
- Accept the “License Agreement”.
- The AppZapper volume will mount on the desktop.
- Double-click mounted the AppZapper volume. Drag the AppZapper icon from the open folder to the Applications folder.
- Double-click the icon in the Applications folder to open it.
- Open the Applications folder. Drag the Norton Antivirus icon to the square in the center of AppZapper.
- Note that AppZapper will show you all Norton Antivirus related files on your computer. You have the option to remove the marked files you do not want to delete.
- Click the “Zap” button and the selected files will be moved to the trash.
- Empty trash can remove Norton Antivirus files from your computer.
These are some steps which help to uninstall Norton Antivirus, In Case if you face any kind of technical issue or other error just Contact our support helpline team to get an immediate solution.