How to resolve the Restoro not working issue? Restoro is an online tool that can be used for repairing the computer system that has been damaged by corrupt files, high CPU temperature, etc. It performs different functions such as restoring your computer, fixing windows problems, detecting and removing threatening apps and malware and also frees up disk space. In one way you can say that it is a complete protection tool that saves your PC from any kind of damage.
But have you ever thought what happens when this repairing tool itself gets damaged. Well not real damage, but sometimes this tool stops working leaving your system at risk. Not to worry as you can easily fix the Restoro not working issue and other related issues such as Restoro stopped working, Restoro not installing, Restoro stopped scanning, Restoro not updating, etc. In this article we are discussing the simple ways to fix all these issues. So, if you are having such kind of problems, kindly proceed with this article to know more.
Easy steps to fix the Restoro not working problem
The methods to solve the different not working issues of Restoro are discussed below.
Restoro stopped working
The Restoro stopped working issue can be fixed in any of the three ways given below:
- Clear Temp files
- Click on the Start button and type Run.
- Type %temp% into the Run textbox and click OK.
- Select all the folder of temp file using Ctrl + A.
- Press Delete to permanently delete the temporary files.
- Temporary Disable Firewall and Antivirus
- Click Start > Control Panel and select Windows firewall.
- In the left pane, click Turn Windows Firewall on or off.
- Click Turn on Windows Firewall under each network location that you want to help protect, and then select OK.
- Run in Safe Mode with Networking
- Right after powering on the computer, tap the F8 key. The hardware information of your computer will be displayed.
- After this, the computer runs a memory test and the Advanced Boot Options menu will appear.
- Use the arrow keys to select Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking and press enter.
Restoro not installing
If you are facing trouble in installing Restoro, first of all make sure you are using a supported browser. Try to install the latest version of this tool and only use a valid license key.
Restoro stopped scanning
Co the following in the case where Restoro stopped scanning:
- Take note of the path that Restoro is scanning.
- Open Regedit and go to that path.
- Delete the said key on that path.
- Rerun Restoro.
Restoro not updating
You can easily fix the Restoro not updating issue by following any of these methods:
- Upgrade your Windows to the latest version and then retry updating Restoro.
- Turn any antivirus program installed in the system temporarily.
Make sure that there is no problem with the internet connection