How to resolve “Panda antivirus pro not working” issue: Panda antivirus is one of the best antivirus software available in the market today. It totally eliminates the threats in your PC by performing a deep scan to cleanse your system. But lately, it has been observed that panda antivirus users complain that “Panda antivirus pro is not working in their PC”. Due to which scanning for virus often gets interrupted and the antivirus stops responding. If you’re also troubled by the “Panda antivirus Pro stopped working” issue or “Panda antivirus Pro not updating” or “Panda antivirus Pro Not installing” problem, then you have come to the right place. Here in this post, we’ll tell you the ways through which you can easily fix such problems with Panda antivirus pro. Continue reading for the complete solution.
- Panda antivirus pro not working,
- Panda antivirus pro Not Updating,
- Panda Pro Stopped Scanning,
- Panda Stopped Installing Issue
Situations where Panda antivirus pro stops scanning for virus
There are numerous reasons and circumstances where panda antivirus fails to work properly. Here are some of the chief contributors to the situation.
- 3rd party app interfering with the working of Panda antivirus pro.
- Malicious threat/virus/malware in your system.
- Outdated version of antivirus
- Incompatible version of the software installed in PC won’t work at all
- Lack of free space in computer
- Existence of another antivirus in your PC.
The above-mentioned situations are some of main reasons why the panda antivirus pro cannot scan for virus in your PC. Let’s understand the solution by which you can get rid of this problem for good.
Solution on how to fix “panda antivirus pro not working in PC” issue
Given below is the solution on how to resolve “Panda antivirus Pro stopped working” issue-
- Remove the previously installed antivirus and then install the panda pro antivirus.
- Open the computer in safe mode and then scan the entire computer. If any virus is present, the panda antivirus will flush them out.
- If you encounter issue with the scanning, then the setup you’ve installed might have gotten corrupted. Download a fresh copy of the setup file.
- Make sure that there is enough space left on your computer so that the antivirus can be installed properly.
- Always ensure to download the setup that is compatible with your computer’s processor.
- Most of the time, errors are found while running the panda pro antivirus resulting in freezing of the software. It is because you have not yet updated the antivirus. Never neglect to update the antivirus as with the updates new virus definitions pop up making the software easy to detect new kind of malicious codes and virus.
- If the problem cannot be solved with these basic solutions then you should take the help of the panda pro antivirus support for more assistance.