How to Install Norton Antivirus on windows 10? The latest version of Windows 10 provides an option to use Microsoft windows defender as the default security product instead of any third party antivirus. Still, there are a lot of users who prefer Norton antivirus over Microsoft window defender due to Norton’s advanced malware and virus detection capabilities and better user interface.
Although Norton antivirus is compatible with Windows 10, there are many issues that users have to face while installing Norton antivirus on windows 10. If you are also facing issues while installing Norton on your Windows 10 PC, then this article will help you significantly. In this post, we will discuss how to install Norton antivirus on windows 10 easily.
Steps to install Norton Antivirus on Windows 10
The process of installing Norton antivirus on windows 10 depends upon whether you already have any Norton product installed in your previous version of windows or not.
In case you never had Norton antivirus installed in your PC, then follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Create Account on Norton
- First of all, you have to register and create an account on the official website of Norton. In order to create the account, you have to verify your email id.
Step 2: Sign in to Norton
- Now, sign in to Norton using the user id and password that would have been generated during the sign-up process.
Step 3: Download Norton
- Open the Norton Setup window and click Download Norton Button.
- Enter the product key.
- Click on the “Agree and Download” button. In case you have multiple products in your account then choose the product you want to install and then click “Agree and Download”.
Step 4: Installing Norton on your computer
- Now run the downloaded file on your Windows 10 computer and follow the installation wizard to install the file on your computer.
How to install Norton Antivirus in windows 10 using Norton Remove and Reinstall tool?
It is better to re-install Norton Antivirus in your windows 10 computer using Norton remove and reinstall tool if you already have Norton antivirus installed in your computer.
Follow the step mentioned below:
- First of all, download the Norton remove and reinstall tool from the official Norton website.
- Press Ctrl + J key to open downloads window of your web browser.
- Save the downloaded file on the desktop.
- Now Double click the NRnR icon.
- Click on “Agree” button after reading the license agreement.
- Then tap on “Remove and Reinstall” button followed by continuing or Remove.
- Restart the computer; this will remove the previously installed version of Norton that was not compatible with windows 10.
- The instructions to reinstall the Norton antivirus (compatible with Windows 10) will appear on the screen as soon as system reboots.
Hope, the above-mentioned steps help you in installing Norton antivirus in windows 10. However, in case you are having any issue or trouble then you may contact Norton Antivirus customer service.
The Specialists at Norton Antivirus Customer service department are fully committed to providing 100% customer satisfaction so that you can enjoy a hassle-free computing.