Avira Antivirus is one of the most popular antiviruses in the world. Millions of users use it on daily basis, have you ever wondered why? Well, it’s because Avira gives you special security features like power windows firewall management, equally powerful free version, quick load time, unlike other antiviruses that take ages to load and run. It literally scans every inch of your computer and alarms you about the potential threat lurking around your PC. Not only this, its customer-centric policy gives you the best customer service experience that you will ever get. Now to those who have no idea on how to install this amazing & powerful antivirus, we’ll be giving them the solution on how to install the antivirus in the different windows version. Curious much? Then read the article to jump right to the answer.
How to Install Avira Antivirus in Windows 7
Follow our lead for installing Avira Antivirus in Windows 7 –
- Go to the website of Avira or simply Google it.
- Click on the “Download now” button on the screen.
- When asked to save the file, click on “save” and let the file downloading continue.
- Once it’s downloaded, click on “run” to execute .exe file.
- Now click on “accept & install” button and let the installer run.
- Once finished with the installation click on “yes“ option available to proceed further.
- Now you’ve successfully installed Avira Antivirus in Windows 7.
How to Install Avira Antivirus in Windows 10?
The procedure to install Avira Antivirus is more or less similar to Windows 7, but for your convenience, we’ll instruct you on how to install it. All you need to do is Follow the steps mentioned below –
- Download the Antivirus from the website of McAfee.
- Choose either a “free version “or “paid version “as suits you.
- Click the “install“ button & “run” the file.
- Now further click on “Accept & install” button & click “next” till the installing process ends.
- Now the installation is complete and you need to click “yes” option for the antivirus to work.
- We recommend you to restart your PC for setting to get completed.
Stuck somewhere? – Get the help from customer support
If after following the above-said processes, you’re still not able to install Avira antivirus in your Windows Device or you’re stuck in any of the given steps then we recommend you to take the help from the customer service dedicated to providing you solutions 24*7. Avira is known for its reliable Avira Antivirus customer support sservice.here are various means through which you can contact the customer care team – you can go to their support page, drop them an email or Call them on customer support number. The highly skilled executives will guide you towards the solution in no time. So don’t wait for issues to become a huge problem and consult the customer care executive for further guidance.