Internet can be a scary place if your system gets infected by any online virus or malicious software. This is the reason why it is always recommended that you should keep a good antivirus like PC Matic installed in your PC. Although PC Matic got all the features that an ideal antivirus should have, it is also prone to many errors and issues. Once in a while, every user has to deal with some kind of PC matic error on startup.
If you are also a PC Matic user facing errors while starting up PC Matic then this article is going to help you enormously. Here, we will list down some of the most common reasons for the occurrence of these errors and step by step method to get rid of them.
What are the reasons for PC Matic startup Problems?
There are many possible reasons behind such issues. Some of them are as follows:
- Corrupted Windows: The most common reason behind this type of errors corrupted or incomplete installation of windows.
- Corrupted or Missing Drivers: These errors can also occur due to a corrupted driver for the PC Matic software.
- Existing virus or Malware in your PC: Some viruses are also programmed to block the startup of any antivirus software. This might be the reason why you are facing PC Matic Startup Issues.
How to fix PC Matic Startup Problems?
The steps you should follow in order to get rid of these problems are as follows:
- Check Compatibility: Make sure you are using the PC Matic Version compatible with the windows you are using. Also ensure that the correct drivers are installed in your PC. You can visit the manufacturer’s website to find the compatible drivers.
- Install windows updates: Make sure all the windows updates are installed in your computer.
- Run the window registry repair tool: The window registry tool will repair the corrupted registry of your windows. You can download the registry repair tool online. Please be patient while running this tool as it may take some time to complete the registry repairing process.
- Rebuild WMI Repository: If the registry repair tool doesn’t solve the problem then the WMI corruption might be the reason behind the problems. To solve this problem you have to rebuild the WMI repository. Follow the step given below to check the WMI corruption.
- Right click on the My Computer icon from the desktop.
- Click on Manage.
- Click on “Services and Applications” tree.
- Right click on the “WMI Control” items and choose properties.
- Now, a new window should appear with the message “Successfully Connected to”.
- If you can’t find this message then it indicates that there is a WMI corruption.
Note: You can also download the automatic WMI repair tool online.
- Re-Install Windows: If all the above-mentioned solutions can’t sort out the issues then you should reinstall or repair install the windows.
To get rid of PC Matic errors, all a customer need to do is dial the PC Matic Technical Support Helpline phone Number and talk to customer support specialists.