The virtual world of Internet is full of online security threats like viruses, malware, spyware etc. It’s important that you have a good antivirus installed in your PC to keep your precious data safe. PC Matic is the one stop solution for all your antivirus needs. It provides complete security against all kind of online threats. If you are wondering how to install PC Matic Antivirus then this article is just for you.
Apart from providing complete security against the cyber threats, PC Matic also enhances the computer’s performance by removing junk files. While installing pc matic there may be error occur Pcmatic not working. Here, in this post, we will illustrate step by step method to install PC Matic Antivirus software.
System Requirement for Installing PC Matic Antivirus
Your computer system must fulfill the following system requirement in order to install the PC Matic Antivirus.
Operating System: PC Matic is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. It also works well on Android 4.0.3 or later.
Processor: The processor of your PC should be of at least 1 GHz capacity.
Memory: Should have RAM of at least 512MB or greater.
Hard Disk: It requires at least 1 GB free space in Hard Disk.
How to Download and Install PC Matic Antivirus?
If your PC met all the system requirements for PC Matic, then you can carry on with the downloading and installation process by following the steps given below.
- First of all, visit the official website of PC Matic i.e. www.pcmatic.com.
- Here you will find the option to download PC Matic on the homepage itself. Purchase the license key; it will enable you to run PC Matic on 5 devices. However, you can also opt for the free version of PC Matic if you want.
- The file will be downloaded with the name similar to “pcmatic-setup-0000.exe”.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the instructions of installation wizard.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions of PC Matic Installation.
- Now, the wizard will automatically install the software in your PC.
- Don’t forget to restart your PC after the installation gets completed.
- Run PC Matic from the icon available at the desktop.
- Click on the login option available the bottom left corner of the PC Matic window.
- Enter your email id and password linked to your PC Matic account.
- That’s it, your PC Matic Antivirus is now ready to use.
PC Matic Installation Errors
Although the above mentioned steps will let you install PC Matic without much of a hassle. However, in some cases, the users may have to deal with different PC Matic installation errors. If you are also unable to install PC Matic then we recommend you to try following measures.
- Make sure that your computer met all the system requirements for the installing PC Matic.
- Try to install PC Matic in compatibility mode.
- Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
- Make sure you have downloaded the latest version of PC Matic and all the latest windows updates are installed in your PC.
If you are getting Pcmatic not responding or working trouble then you can Uninstall Pcmatic antivirus from window 7 & window 10 easily.