PC Tools Internet Security support
PC Tools was committed to designing and supplying clients with simple, useful and affordable PC security and performance tools. PC Tools Internet security tools have been building to offer the best protection to your personal computers and laptops.
People who just started using PC Tools Internet security tools and find some difficulties while using it can get instant assistance through PC Tools Internet security customer support via PC Tools Internet security customer support helpline number.
Get instant support through PC Tools Internet security customer support helpline number
You don't have to worry if you have already installed the antivirus program or if you have questions/queries that you need solved with regard to the PC Tools Internet security. The support executives of PC tools are always available on their PC Tools Internet security customer service phone number to provide solutions, and answer your questions.
Below we’ve listed the solution of some basic user queries with PC Tools Internet security. If you also have such queries, then you can use these following instructions rather than calling at PC Tools Internet security customer support number.
How to install and activate PC tools Internet security
Once you have downloaded the setup file, make double-click on the file to start the setup process. User must know that to install PC Tools Internet security, you will need to have strong internet connectivity with your PC.
Steps to install PC Tools Internet security online:
- Click on Agree button in order to accept the End User License Agreement (EULA).
- Enter the license code. You will be provided with a screen which asks you for your license details. If you have owned PC Tools Internet Security already, then give your license details just as sent to you in your confirmation e-mail. You can also copy the license from your e-mail and directly paste into the license code field by clicking the Paste License tab.
- Click on Register to register your software license.
- Choose one of these installation options: Custom Install or Easy Install.
it is the customized installation procedure by which you can describe the installation place for the product on your computer.
It is the default installation process with pre-configured parameters to install the product on your computer easily.
Now, follow the given steps in the Installation Wizard. The Wizard will instruct you through the rest of the installation procedure. After successful completion of installation process, PC Tools Internet Security will update you to begin a scan of your PC instantly.
How to configure anti spam toolbar
After installing the PC Tools Internet security, when you open your mail client for the very first time, the AntiSpam toolbar setup wizard is appeared. Alternately, you can perform the following steps:
- Click All Programs, go to PC Tools Internet Security and click on AntiSpam Toolbar to begin setup.
- Soon, the wizard will open and it guides you through the setup process.
- Once setup finished, open Mail Client and you will see a Configuration Wizard
- Follow the steps in the Configuration Wizard to you safe and blocked sender lists, export your address book, and configure action to take when spam is found and a variety of options to modify the toolbar in a manner that it is most efficient as a filter for you.
- To open it, click on All Programs, go to PC Tools Security and select AntiSpam Toolbar
PC Tools Internet security customer support hours are working 24*7
In case you’re unable to follow above instructions or facing some other type of issues related this antivirus software program then we suggest you to call at PC Tools Internet security customer support phone number.
The skilled technicians are available 24/7 on their PC Tools Internet security customer service helpline number to help you. From the experts you will surely get an appropriate assistance in best possible time.