Avast is giant cybersecurity software which offers antivirus software and internet security services for the users worldwide. This is one of the ultimate software who protects your all system against of various threats and viruses & make you trouble free. The Avast offer its services to approx 400 millions of users and it holds the biggest shares of the world market for antivirus applications.
This antivirus software has been appreciated by all over the world just because of its extreme features and services. Some of its incredible features are:
- It provides assistance for spyware protection
- It avoids the irritating and annoying emails
- It also protects your Wi-Fi system against of malware and spywares
- It offers the protection for important files and documents
- It monitors your computer system on the regular basis
Apart from these features sometime users have to face the problem regarding Avast antivirus. The most common issue is “repair and reset” issue. This normally faced by lots of users on regular basis and regarding this they didn’t get the reliable solution. But through this post you can solve your problem. Here I share few of the step regarding reset and repair of Avast, which helps you out of this problem.
How can I repair the Avast antivirus application?
- The first thing you have to do, press win + X key by the help of keyboard. After that you have to select the option for “select program and features”
- Now users have to choose the edition of the Avast and click on uninstall/change through the bar which is located in the program
- Now wait until Avast setup wizard appears and go to repair button. Finally users are required to restart the computer to finish this process.
How do I reset the Avast antivirus application?
- For reset you have to install the current version of Avast using the uninstall utility.
- Now restart the computer system and ensures that there is no any kind of ALWIL or Avast software which is located in C:\program files.
- Now install the current edition and restart the system.
Here you complete this process. But for further any kind of issue, you are required to reach technical experts for instant support.
More Info at- http://www.antivirushelpnumber.com/avast-antivirus.html