Ccleaner is an immensely helpful tool that enhances the performance of a Windows PC by deleting the temporary and potentially unwanted files. On a windows computer, the Ccleaner can also be helpful in fixing the issues related to Windows Registry. It is fairly easy to install the Ccleaner tool in a windows computer. However, sometimes the users have to face certain error and issues while doing so.
In this article, we will list down some simple steps by which you can install Ccleaner effortlessly. Apart from this, we will also provide you with some troubleshooting instructions to resolve common issues that you may encounter while installing Ccleaner.
How to install Ccleaner Tool in Windows Computer?
Follow the step given below to install Ccleaner Tool.
- First of all, visit the official website to download the Ccleaner i.e. https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner.
- Click on Download button under the Ccleaner free columns.
- Save the Ccleaner setup file.
- After saving the setup, run the setup by double-clicking setup file with .exe extension.
- Select the preferred language e.g. English and click “ok”.
- Click “next” on the Ccleaner welcome screen.
- Click “I agree” at the license agreement screen.
- Now choose the Install options such as “Add desktop shortcut”, “Add start menu shortcut etc.” and click on “Next”.
- Uncheck the additional download button and click on Install.
- Finally, click on “Finish” after the completion of installation process.
Unable to Install Ccleaner Tool in Windows Computer
In case you are not able to download and install Ccleaner through the above-mentioned steps then you should follow the instructions given below:
- Ensure that the setup file isn’t named as Ccleaner.exe. If it is so then you should rename it to the original file name. For example ccsetup528.exe.
- Make sure that the setup file name should end with the .exe extension.
- Properly download and save the setup file in the download folder of your PC and then run it. Don’t choose to open and run the setup file directly from the web browser.
- Disable all the other programs that may interfere with the installation process such as antivirus software etc.
- Open task manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt+ Delete button and ensure that Ccleaner isn’t running already.
- Restart your PC.
After That If you face any kind of issue to install CCleaner tool Then Just make a call to the Ccleaner Customer Service Number Where you can get Instant Tech Support by toll-free helpline number where our technician will guide you best possible solution online.