PC Matic Antivirus is generally used for the protection of Computer from the Virus Attack or Other malicious software and it comes with many other outstanding features in It, One of them is Database updating. Here are some tips for those PC Matic users who are facing any type interruptions in the Updating database.
We also provide technical support in some type of the technical issue which arises in the PC Matic Antivirus:
- PC Matic error 27300,
- Enable anti-spam,
- PC Matic Internet Security not working on Mac,
- Use of PC Matic database corrupted Mac
These are some common issue generally faced by the PC Matic user when So Here we are going to list for the solution of the PC Matic database update.
System Requirement to update PC antivirus Database
User have to full fill this requirement before starting Update
- Internet connection
- 260 MB of free disk space to download the application
- 660 MB of free disk space to install the application
- 1 GB of memory (RAM)
- Operating Systems:
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
If your computer full fill these all requirements then go further and follow the instruction offered by the technician, we will suggest you follow all steps one by one to get a solution.
Before start update first, check some of the settings
- The computer is Connected with Internet or Not
- After that PC automatically check for Update
- You can also update the database manually by running an update PC Matic Antivirus Interface
Steps to update the database in Application:
- Firstly open the PC Matic Internet Security 18 for Mac
- And then visit at the main window of PC Matic antivirus
- Now required to hit over the Update option.
- Update Databases Through “My PC Matic”:
- Initially, the users are required to get Sign into My PC Matic.
- Then visit “Devices” tab.
- Here the system will ask you to select your device.
If you want more assistance just call us at PC Matic Technical Support Number Where our technician team will guide you to get out this kind of issue instantly. So call us any time to get more support and online help.