If you have ever searched or browsed any produced online then you may have noticed that the Ads of similar products keep on following you on every website. Well, it happens due to the targeted ads that many online shopping sites use as per their marketing strategy.
How to stop website Ads to follow you?
As the main cause of these website Ads is the browser cookies, the user may try to remove website Ads by clearing the browsing data and block cookies from the web browser.
How to clear the browsing data from the browser?
- The methods for clearing the browsing data are different for all the browsers.
- In google chrome, first of all, you need to click on the three dots available at the top right corner then move to “more tools” and click “Clear Browsing Data”.
- Please note that this will remove your browsing history complete, bookmark any important page before clearing the browsing data.
After clearing the browsing data you need to block the cookies from other sites in order to remove the website Ad.
How to block cookies from other sites?
- Similarly to the method of clearing browsing data, the method to block the cookies from other sites depends upon the browser you are using.
- In chrome browser the option to block cookies found in content setting under the privacy and security tab in the advanced setting.
The above-mentioned process will reduce the number of targeted ads but it will not remove them completely because for some websites you have to allow cookies in order to browse them. In such cases, you need an ad blocker in order to stop these website ads following you.
The latest version of PC Matic has an inbuilt Ad blocking Feature that can block targeted Ads to follow you.
How to Remove Website Ad using PC Matic on your computer?
If you are already a PC Matic customer than all you need is to update your PC Matic antivirus as the best ad blocking features is available its latest variant only. In case you are not a PC Matic customer, then you can also download and install latest PC Matic to remove the websites ads.
How to download and install Latest PC Matic on your computer to remove website ad?
- First of all, click on the “buy now” link from the official website and follow the instruction that will appear afterward to download the latest version of PC Matic antivirus.
- Now click the downloaded setup of PC Matic and follow the installation wizard.
- Click “Finish” as the installation gets over and restart your computer so that changes may take place.
How to Enable Ad Blocking Functionality on your computer using PC Matic Antivirus?
In Internet Explorer
- The website Ad blocking feature will be automatically enabled in Internet Explorer as soon as you install the PC Matic Antivirus on your computer.
In Firefox and Google Chrome browser
- In Firefox and Google Chrome browser a pop up will appear with a message stating “PC Matic is trying to install an extension/add-on”.
- Click “Allow” and super shield logo will appear in the top right corner of your browser.
- If the super shield logo is green it shows that PC Matic Antivirus is blocking the websites Ad and if it is red, it shows that PC Matic in not blocking the Ads.
More Info at- PC Matic Technical Support Number