In these times of Digital Revolution when everything revolves around computers, it is hardly possible for us to ignore the potential threats surrounding us that can cost us dearly. To businesses, it is mandatory to have a tight edged security system to protect their crucial information. Fortunately, while Ransomware attacks are on the rise, so are techniques for fighting those attacks. In this article, you’ll get related information about Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware with the help of which you can save your business from online attacks.
Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta acts as a watchdog of your computer systems and closely monitors program behavior to thwart any Ransomware attack that can possibly bypass your existing antivirus. It is lightweight and free utility software that builds a solid secure wall in your computers to tackle and block Ransomware attacks before it can harm your device.
Let’s take a look at some of its prime features:
- Successfully blocked real-world ransomware
- Application white list avoids false detections
- Familiar and straightforward interface
- Free for all purposes
How to Install Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware for Business?
Installation of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware is quite an easy process. Go through the steps given below to do that –
Note: first you need to download the setup file from Malwarebytes Endpoint Security ZIP archive.
You’ll find 2 setup files inside the ZIP Archives namely-
- exe (Application)
- MBARW_Business_Setup.msi (Windows Installer Package)
Now to install Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware for Business, it is recommended that you use Application.exe file. In case you are using a third-party installation tool to install, use the Windows Installer Package.msi file.
To install Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for Business using the .exe file, follow the procedure explained below-
- Find and extract the ZIP file.
- Click on Unmanaged> Windows
- Then click the file exe.
- When a window with User Account Control appears, click Yes
- When the Setup Wizard opens, click ‘next’.
- Use the Setup Wizard to configure your preferences for Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware.
- After the installation is complete, click Finish.
How to uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware for business?
Just like the installation process, the uninstallation to is an easy fix; let’s know how to do that without further delay –
- Open ‘ Programs and Features’menu and choose ‘Uninstall a product’
Press Start and type ‘Uninstall a product’ and click on the option that appears.
- Locate Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware in the list of programs.
- Select and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Now you only need to follow the prompts to continue uninstallation.process.
How to get in touch with customer care/support?
Getting in touch with customer care executives is quite easy as you can go to Malwarebytes official website or different social media accounts or call customer care for Malwarebytes Antimalware technical support for troubleshooting issues through their number available over the internet. You can also join forum communities with similar issues to resolve your queries. You may also reach its support section on the official website by Clicking.