Anyone who runs internet on a windows computer knows how important it is to have the latest antivirus installed in your computer. Quick heal antivirus offers total internet security and facilitates secure online transaction as well as complete windows protection. The latest version of Quick heal is compatible with almost every version of windows and it is quite easy for a user to install it. However, after the release of latest window 10, sometimes the users have to deal with different errors and problems while installing Quick heal antivirus.
In case you are also a windows 10 user and looking for a method to install Quick heal antivirus smoothly, then this article can help you in a significant way. Here, we will discuss different methods to install quick heal antivirus in window 10.
Installing Quick heal antivirus in window 10
There are two ways by which you can install Quick heal antivirus in your windows 10 computer i.e. by using Quick Heal Setup or Quick Heal CD.
Follow the steps mentioned below to install Quick heal antivirus in window 10 by Quick Heal Setup:
- First of all, double-click the quick heal setup.
- The quick heal installation wizard will start running as soon as you run the quick heal setup.
- Wait till the installation wizard asks you to perform any action.
- After initializing installer, the Quick heal antivirus will run a memory scan. It may also set a native boot scan to clear malware in case any problem occurs.
- Click on “I agree” in order to accept the license agreement that will appear before the installation takes place.
- Now, choose the location where you want to install Quick Heal Antivirus (installation path), by default the installation path will be in “C:” drive. It is recommended that you should install Quick heal antivirus in the system drive (where the operating system is installed).
- Click on “Next” button after selecting the installation path.
- Wait till the installation completes, you will be able to see the progress of installation while the wizard runs.
- Finally, click on “Register Now” or “Register later” after receiving the installation completion message.
That’s all you need to do to install Quick heal antivirus in window 10 by Quick heal setup.
Follow the step given below to install Quick heal antivirus in window 10 by Quick Heal CD.
- Firstly, insert the Quick Heal CD in your computer’s CD ROM.
- The CD will start running automatically as soon as you insert it.
- Click on “Install Quick Heal” button.
- Quick heal setup will run as soon as you click “Install Quick Heal”.
- Now follow the steps to install Quick heal antivirus via Quick heal setup as explained above.
Troubleshooting errors while installing Quick heal antivirus in window 10
- Make sure that your windows computer meets the minimum requirement to install Quick heal antivirus (RAM, Hard Disk Space etc.)
- Ensure that Quick heal CD or Quick heal setup is not corrupted.
- Uninstall all other antivirus software from your computer as it may also hinder the installation process.
- Restart your computer and try again.