ESET is a cleaning tool which offers antivirus and firewall products such as ESET nod32. This Tool is independent runs on CD, DVD or USB and it is capable to remove your all threats and make your system more secure. If you want the real-time protection of your computer system then definitely you have to go with ESET system rescue tool. Apart from these tools, EET has some other amazing powerful tools. Some of these are:
- ESET online scanner tool: it easily removes malware from any personal computer
- ESET AV remover tool: it easily removes all the antivirus software which is previously installed on your computer system.
- ESET sysinspector: it easily scans all the operating system and captures all details like: running, processes, network connections etc.
Apart from these tools, there is one more tool who exactly working in the same manner i.e. ESET SysRescue, but some of the users didn’t know how to clean their PC by using this tool. If this problem is related to you then immediately follow the steps below.
1.First you have to create rescue USB or CD/DVD:
- For this, you have to download ESET SysRescue Live CD/USB creator on your desktop. Then just double-click on ESET Live CD/USB Creator to run the utility.
- After that, you have to select create USB drive or create CD/DVD. Then select USB flash drive or CD/DVD which you want to create your rescue and hit the create USB drive or create CD/DVD
- Once you click on YES ESET SysRescue will begin. Once it completes clicking on the close option. If any of the users want to create multiples copies then just click on save ISO file and click on close.
2. Now scan and clean your computer:
- First turn off your computer and insert the USB rescue then power ON the computer. After that choose run ESET SysRescue and hit the enter button
- Now carefully read all the terms and condition and select I agree. Now click on update option then update virus signature database.
- After that click on on-demand scan and then custom scan. Now click on in-depth scan and select the checkbox which is next to computer & clicks on scan.
3.Finally, erase rescue USB:
- Download ESET SysRescue Live CD/USB creator and save it on the desktop. Then double-click on EET live CD/USB creator. Now click on erase existing SysRescue USB
- Now select the USB flash drive which you want to erase and hit the erase USB drive.
- Then click Yes and click OK when message USB drive is erased successfully.
More Info at- http://www.antivirushelpnumber.com/eset-antivirus.html