The unwanted pop-ups ruin the overall internet browsing experience of the users. Although many of the web browsers have their own inbuilt Pop-up blockers, the main problem with most of them is that they cannot differentiate between an unwanted and necessary pop up. So, time to time users have to face a lot of adware, spyware etc. that keep popping up causing a great hassle while browsing the internet.
Thankfully, the new version of PC Matic Antivirus has the pop-up blocking feature that can enhance your internet browsing experience even more. The PC Matic Antivirus is designed to optimize your PC or Laptop for a better internet usage. In case you are wondering how to block pop-up on the computer using PC Matic Antivirus then follow the instruction given in this article to do it seamlessly.
How to stop website ad in Computer by PC Matic Antivirus?
As the Pop-ups blocking feature is available only in the latest version of PC Matic Antivirus, so you need to uninstall the older version of PC Matic and re-install the latest version.
Follow the steps given below to install the latest PC Matic Antivirus.
- First of all, visit the official PC Matic website and click on “Download” or “Buy Now” button.
- The PC Matic setup files with a .exe extension will start to download as soon as you click the download button.
- Click on the downloaded setup and follow the installation wizard that will run afterward.
- Click on “Finish” after the installation gets completed.
- Finally, restart your computer so that changes may take place.
Note: The PC Matic is compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista and XP. However, in case you face any kind of trouble or errors while installing PC Matic on your computer then PC Matic technical Support department might help you.
How to run PC Matic pop-up blocker in a browser?
For Internet Explorer Users
- The pop up blocking feature of PC Matic will automatically run in Internet Explorer without any prompts.
For Firefox and Chrome users
- A message will appear for firefox and chrome users stating “PC Matic in trying to install an extension/add-on” after you install the PC Matic.
- Click on “Allow this” when the above-mentioned message appears.
- The super shield logo will start displaying on your chrome or firefox browser as soon as you allow the PC Matic extension.
- If the Super shield logo on your browser is green, it means PC Matic is active and blocking the pop-ups.
- If the Super shield logo is red, it indicates that PC Matic is inactive and not blocking pop-ups.